Exterior Surface & Structure Cleaning for Multi-Unit Property Owners
Multi-unit property owners are a special segment of our commercial customer base. Multi-unit property owners differ from commercial business owners because they often have multiple properties spread out over a wider geographical area. Conversely, most local businesses we serve have a single storefront or facility location. Because of this inherent difference, we’ve developed a service line specifically geared to the needs of multi-unit landlords, investors, and real estate holding companies.
Our multi-unit Softwash service covers many types of properties, including:
- Duplexes, triplexes and quads
- Apartment complexes
- Hotels / motels
- Home-owners associations
- Senior living communities
- Condos & townhomes
We 100% guarantee that all the exterior surfaces we clean will look as good as brand new. We can clean and restore all exterior surfaces, including roofs, siding, windows, chimneys, exterior structures, sidewalks and driveways, gutter exteriors, parking lots, awnings, decks and fences, patios, porches, and more. We can do a one-time job for you, or we can work with you on a regular maintenance schedule – the choice is yours.
The Softwash Difference
We use state-of-the-art Softwash equipment and chemicals. Softwashing utilizes a special blend of chemicals designed to kill the organic materials that make up most of the stains that form on exterior surfaces. Unlike traditional power washing, Softwash technology does not rely on high-pressure. The organic materials are killed and are then gently washed away.
Softwashing is superior to traditional power washing in many ways:
- More effective: Kills organic stain-forming materials at their core – 100% kill rate
- No risk of damage to property or surrounding vegetation due to low pressure process
- Will not erode or degrade surface materials due to low pressure process
- The chemical mix is always customized based upon your specific property type(s), building materials, and property surroundings, resulting in more effective and efficient results
- Results last 4-6 times longer than traditional power washing because special chemical inhibitors are left behind to slow the future buildup of organic materials
- Uses 66% less water
- Softwash technology is recommended by ALL shingle & roof manufacturers
Why Mobile Softwash of Maine?
There are many reasons to hire a company you can trust:
Don’t inadvertently allow the value of your properties to erode. Create a maintenance schedule that includes regular exterior surface and building cleanings. It’s a wise investment that will pay for itself over the long run. Contact Mobile Softwash of Maine today to schedule a free estimate. By the end of the appointment, you’ll know exactly what you’re looking at from a pricing and maintenance schedule perspective. Whether or not you opt to move forward with us, you’ll still have this valuable free information. The bottom line: you’ve got nothing to lose, so contact us today!